fredag 22. oktober 2010

The sound of a donkey

I have heard a noise for weeks, and I could not understand what it was. At first I thought it was a bird (as Gambia is famous for all its species of birds), then I thought it was a machine or a big tap or something. Finally I heard the sound when I was at Sambas place, and he told me that it was a donkey! It was unbelievable, I had to hear and see it on youtube before I really believed him. I haven't seen any donkey making the sound yet, but hopefully I will. It is legendary! I see the possibility of this being more fun if you did not actually knew it was a donkey in the first place.. Anyway, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWS4Eu8E2z4

I am sorry for the complains in my last update. I regained some perspective yesterday and I am now positive minded again! I believe I have learned to tackle the things that were bothering me, so there will be no more complains. And the possibility of feeling a bit down while sitting in a room all day by my self, working on a computer is high no matter where I am positioned. I am going to enjoy my last weeks and not waste the time wishing to be home. I celebrated my new mood by a run this morning and I will be doing that every day from now on, which will put me in a positive circle! It also seems like I function as an entertainer for the locals when I run past them :)

Enjoy your weekend!

3 kommentarer:

  1. he he he, ja esler er artige!!!
    bra du ser lyst på livet igjen, det blir best da;-)
    potetdugnaden var ganske fort gjort da. hadde kjøpt inn ti pottetsekker, men brukte bare to. og det var forde jeg hadde to sorter. men det holder sikkert fram til jul hvis jeg ikke spiser for mye:-)
    kos deg videre:-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Haha, fett innlegg. Kort men leverte nevertheless!
    Yeah, tipper dem ser deg som underholdning når du løper! Løping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSkXnyuYNJQ.

    Et annet dyr med fine lyder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTieJvYa-sA&feature=related

    Ja det stemmer

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei Priya!

    Tusen takk for at du legger ut bilder av kule dyr til meg! :-D Jaffal eselet er kult! Og lager morsom lyd!!

    Hilsen Johanna dyreekspress.

    SvarSlett